Website Terms Of ServiceThese website Terms of Service applies to Martín Paredes project websites.
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of my websites. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, please do not access or use the Website.
I reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, and I will notify you of any changes by posting the updated Terms on my Website. Your continued use of the Website after such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
All materials contained on this website, including text, images, logos and or other material (collectively “Content”), and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, are owned by me or my affiliates/partners. You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify or distribute any of the Content contained on the website, except for your personal, noncommercial use, absent the prior written approval from me. These rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereafter developed.
You agree not to use the Website:
1. For any unlawful purpose;
2. To solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
3. To violate any international, national, or local regulations, rules, laws, or ordinances;
4. To infringe upon or violate my intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
5. To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
6. To submit false or misleading information;
7. To upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Website;
8. To spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
9. For any obscene or immoral purpose; or
10. To interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Website or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
I reserve the right to terminate your use of the Website or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall I, nor my directors/shareholders, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from:
1. Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Website;
2. Any conduct or content of any third party on the Website;
3. Unauthorized access, use, or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, whether or not I have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed its essential purpose.
The content on this Website is provided “as is.” I do not represent that the content will be error-free, timely, free of viruses or other harmful elements, or that defects will be corrected. Neither me nor any of my affiliates, partners or employees, makes any representations, express or implied, with respect to the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any of the contents of this Website, and expressly disclaim any liability or warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. I expressly disclaim any liability for any action, or failure to act, in reliance on any of the contents of the Website. Your sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with any of the Contents is to refrain from using the Website.
I, my subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not warrant that:
1. The Website will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location;
2. Any errors or defects will be corrected;
3. The Website is free of viruses or other harmful components; or
4. The Website content will meet your requirements.
Links To Other Sites
This Website may include links to other Internet sites that are beyond my control. I am not responsible for the content of any such sites, I make no representations regarding any such sites, I cannot guarantee their practices regarding data privacy, and I do not necessarily endorse or approve of the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through any such sites. You acknowledge and agree that your visit to other sites, your use of such sites, and your use of any information, material, products and services offered by such sites, are solely at your own risk.
These Terms of Service shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
My failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding my Website and supersede and replace any prior agreements I might have had between us regarding the Website.
These Terms of Service are effective as of September 1, 2023 and will remain in effect until updated, amended, or replaced by a new version.